First day in school since we made up. Wow. Guess what? I actually missed being with you although it's like..only for a few days? Heh. Honoured eh? Haha...but that's the truth. Wonder if you feel the same too? Man, I sound love sick..yucks..
Yup, but anyway.
Had a terrible headache that got worse when I do movements like walking up the stairs. Got pretty bad later on in the day, so didn't go for ballet, felt terrible though..haiz..oh..and did I tell you what I got for my exam? It was a merit! Pretty disappointing...but I guess we were all pretty shaken when we went there...somehow I couldn't dance as well as I used to. What happened? Haiz...yeah well..time to move ahead. Need to concentrate on the majors now.
Will I do dancing when I grow up? Well peeps. I don't know. I haven't exactly thought much about my future. Heh. But shall do so soon anyway.
Met two really nice people under my block in the afternoon. The lady asked me if I just returned from school and whether I was from SAC. I said yes and she was asking me what level I was in and whether I've just moved into the block. She was so so nice^^, haha..if only the world was like her..was so happy that I said goodbye and wished them a nice day. And she was like "you too." So nice right? Haha..
Hmm. What else to say? Well. This. Think our school just shouldn't get anymore visitors here. It's TOTALLY embarrassing how our girls cheapen themselves and throw themselves down at the feet of some good looking boys. Don't you people have diginity? Running after them like...like...nobody's business and asking them for their email add and telephone number...what's society coming to? And we're a convent school too..totally shameful. *flicks hand* Hmph! Hope you people one day learn your lesson. Go sell yourself at the Red Light District. You might be able to successfully start the "SAC Geisha Inn" or something.
Hmm..think that's about all I suppose...can't wait to watch The Trocks. Heard it's really really good. All men on pointe, shaven, wearing tutus and stockings and headdresses of a female dancer,elegant, hilarious...yup! Haha..comic relief for me I guess. Wahaha..gonna be so so cool!
Yeah, that's all folks. Till next time.
- #67
//Hey, hey. Since you didn't have any comment section or tagboard there, the only way to talk to you is either through the blog or to talk to you face to face, or sms, or through a letter...well..I thought doing in the blog would be suitable for now..didn't think you'd be ready for me to talk to you face to face or something...anyways, I thought I could give my opinion, you don't have to read this of course if it irks you in any way.
I read the entry, how are you feeling after you got all that out? Better I hope? I'm just curious and being very nosy...but who's your special friend? Don't need to tell me if you don't want to...you know, reading it reminds me of myself...it really does. Your thoughts are hauntingly similar to mine. Your words, your actions, your behaviour and your reasons to behave that way...they are all so so similar that if I were delirious, I would have had thought that it was my own entry. Seriously. Maybe you might not believe that...well, I don't blame you. It is possible to break the habit, even if you are addicted to it. Searching for help is the very first step of it. It is unhealthy, I guess you know that too...You know...we all care for you, we don't want you to do anything stupid if we can help it. It's not that we're trying to make you feel like some sort of criminal or something...Well..to put this across frankly..I don't sympathize with you. That's something I have to be blunt about. I empathize with you. Because like I mentioned once, been there, done that. What I'm trying to say is that there are many people who faces the same situation as you do. You're not alone. People do understand what you're going through...well, some people do. Others don't but they still try to understand your situation...
I guess I shan't give you advices unless you want me to give them because I do respect your decision. I feel honoured when you open up to me, thank you for doing so...and I hope that you will continue to do so because I really want to help you. Well, ok..I can't help but give you this advice. I know you may drift away from God, even hate him now...but pray to him when you hurt inside. He can take away your pain.
Guess that's all. I hope you know the message is to you and that you catch this before I update...take care always. I'll be here whenever you need anyone to talk to or to be a listening ear. And when you feel prepared to do so, I don't mind you talking to me face to face. Search for help! It is not impossible to break out of it! Guess I'll see you in school...love ya!
*The best kinds of friends are the ones who stand by you even when you don't need them..*//